PS2 emulation and compatibility on PC
-
maxhunter11
- Oeuf de Yoshi

- Messages : 1
- Inscription : dim. 27 sept. 2026 - 13:45
PS2 emulation and compatibility on PC
Hello everyone,
I’ve been getting more interested in older PlayStation games and how well they can still be enjoyed on modern PCs. PCSX2 makes it possible to revisit many PS2 games, but the setup can sometimes be confusing, especially when it comes to BIOS files, game compatibility, and different regional versions.
For anyone else exploring PS2 emulation, I found this: https://ps2biosonline.com/download-ps1-bios/ useful for understanding PS2 BIOS files and the basics of emulator setup.
What PS2 games have you had the best experience running on PC, and are there any compatibility or setup issues that you think beginners should know about?
I’ve been getting more interested in older PlayStation games and how well they can still be enjoyed on modern PCs. PCSX2 makes it possible to revisit many PS2 games, but the setup can sometimes be confusing, especially when it comes to BIOS files, game compatibility, and different regional versions.
For anyone else exploring PS2 emulation, I found this: https://ps2biosonline.com/download-ps1-bios/ useful for understanding PS2 BIOS files and the basics of emulator setup.
What PS2 games have you had the best experience running on PC, and are there any compatibility or setup issues that you think beginners should know about?