Topic des bugs et des secrets

Discutez de toutes les anciennes consoles, made in Nintendo de préférence. :)
Mr Bean 2
Docteur Mario
Docteur Mario

Message par Mr Bean 2 »

KoRNaMoMo
Mario
Mario

Message par KoRNaMoMo »

commen con fai ca ^^
Meilleurs Jeux :
PC : Starcraft / GBoy : WarioLd / GBA : MarioKartSC / NES : DucKHunT / DS : NSMB / SNES : DKC 3 & MarioAllStars / PS2 : DQ VIII / N64 : PerfectD & OOT / XBoX : Halo / GC : Metroid P / PS1 : GT 2 / X360 : Oblivion / DC : shenmue / MD : S3
Mr Bean 2
Docteur Mario
Docteur Mario

Message par Mr Bean 2 »

KoRNaMoMo a écrit :commen con fai ca ^^

C'est un peu compliqué (du moins au début). Il faut se mettre de gauche, se baisser et sauter vers la droite en étant baissé et lacher le bouton qui sert à se baisser. Il faut sauter huat, mais ne pas casser le mur, ça marche pas du premier coup (pour moi en tout cas :-D )
flammen
Docteur Mario
Docteur Mario

Message par flammen »

Sur mariokart de la supernes si on choisis son perso en appuyant sur 2 boutons en meme temps(je sais plus lesquels ptetre a et b) on fait la course avec un minikart.Forcément c'est un peu con puisqu'on va moins vite et qu'on se fait écraser :-D

Sinon plus interessant mais je suppose que vous le connaissez aussi (bande de coquins) il y a un code, mais je l'ai pas en tete la faudra que je le retrouve, pour voir samus toute nue dans métroidprime1.
zelda2006
Mario
Mario

Message par zelda2006 »

Mr Bean 2 a écrit :Il y a aussi un bug avec Mario Sunshine. Des fois la turbo buse ne marche pas, elle fait pas de turbo, elle fait juste avancer.

oui yen a un surtoutau niveau de la collision et de la caméra mais ce jeu est génial
l'innovation dans le domaine des jeux vidéo est superbe et nintendo a suivi ce chemin et c'est super qu'une personne ait compris cela
UltramasterBDJ
Oeuf de Yoshi
Oeuf de Yoshi

Message par UltramasterBDJ »

Garux a écrit :[...]
Les sources:
http://akte-n.hyper-theory.com/blazefor ... nglish.htm
http://www.codemasters-project.net/port ... l/news.php
=>Pour les vidéos,il faut aller dans "Misc"(miscellaneous) après avoir choisi sa console.

Des vidéos pour les feignants:
Chameau-Land
Une Triforce..

Garux a écrit :[...]
Un nouveau(mais ancien):

Fake.......Sûrement.

Fake - no, actually not. ;)

Hello, I am UltramasterBDJ, creator of the videos mentioned above as well as the errr - "leader of the 'free-the-chain-chomp'-organisation". :lol3:

Nice to see the whole Arwing-craze did not only make the Zelda_vs_Starfox-movie go on a trip around the world!

To avoid misunderstandings: I just made that Arwing-movie, I didn't hack the code, though - I just was the extremly lucky first to have made a movie about it, I never expected it to spread worldwide...

Anyway!
Since some of you seem to like my stuff (I came about this site by coincidence, randomly searching for sites that featured the zelda_vs_starfox-movie), I think you will be pleased to hear that I have a whole lot more movies like this on my site.

(They have also been featured on codemasters-project.net since I'm a staff-member there... ummm I guess I need to fix those broken links there some day...)

My site had been down for a while, but now it's up again, on a different server, with a new domainname:
www.beyond-cheating.de

And also I even made a music-video featuring the Chain-Chomp-code, which was also hacked by me by the way:
http://www.beyond-cheating.de/uk/indexe ... _index.htm

Also I got a large screenshotgallery, and, and, and... :mariosmall:

Well, hope you enjoy!
Garux
Ignorez-moi !!
Ignorez-moi !!

Message par Garux »

Hi,nice to see one of the best cheaters(or others) here!

I liked the jobs you made,you're not very many to make this,so thanks for all what you ma de and what you'll makke!

Do you have a movie for that room?

Thanks again.
UltramasterBDJ
Oeuf de Yoshi
Oeuf de Yoshi

Message par UltramasterBDJ »

Well, I think there are a couple more possible differentiations, such as you could say there exist "the best of", "the best of the best of", "the best of the best of the best of", etc.,
but I'm rather good, that's true, though not one of "the best of the best of the best of". ^^

Thanks. ^^

And no, I don't have a movie for that room, actually on the screen you already see most of it.

...anyway, I forgot how I got there :crazy:
It was with one of the beta-quest-codes, obviously.

And I would guess I was entering the graveyard, or the king's grave or something...

It wouldn't make much sense to make a movie about every code in existence anyway, I'm rather trying to put quality over quantity when it comes to my movies.

Some day in the distant future, I will make some sort of compilation-thingy, and there I could probably include small things like this.

And yeah there are far to few of us...
Videogamehacking isn't as popular as it should be, most people rather think of cheaters or even worse,
online-cheaters when they hear the words "Xploder" or "Action Replay".

My site kinda aims to convince these ppl of the opposite,
hehe, you could probably say I'm the self-proclaimed PR-manager of videogamehacking. :lol3:
Garux
Ignorez-moi !!
Ignorez-moi !!

Message par Garux »

UltramasterBDJ a écrit :My site kinda aims to convince these ppl of the opposite,
hehe, you could probably say I'm the self-proclaimed PR-manager of videogamehacking. :lol3:
Lol,but u're next to that.
Feather
Silver Mario
Silver Mario

Message par Feather »

Dans Wave Race 64, sur la niveau Glacier Coast enfin celui ou il y a de la Glace, et bien qaudn vous passer sur la plaque de verglas vous pouvez effectuer des figures comme en l' air, cela donne des positions grotesque vraiments nimporte comment desfois ....
Répondre