Wii U

Discussions sur les consoles de salon de Nintendo (Switch, Wii U, Wii, NGC, N64, SNES, NES), ainsi que sur les jeux disponibles ou à venir sur ces consoles mythiques !
Répondre
provencal.le-gaulois
Super Mario
Super Mario

Message par provencal.le-gaulois »

Toy a écrit :
J'imaginais plutôt un truc du style jeu de foot US où tu pourrais gérer ta stratégie sur la tablette

T'as pas regardé la conf toi
C'est à dire ?
Quizzman
Admin
Admin

Message par Quizzman »

(J'en ai profité pour sticky-er le topic)
Un topic à mettre au musée ? Faites en la demande en m'envoyant un MP, j'ai la mémoire courte. :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Toy
Mario Bros
Mario Bros

Message par Toy »

provencal.le-gaulois a écrit :
Toy a écrit :
J'imaginais plutôt un truc du style jeu de foot US où tu pourrais gérer ta stratégie sur la tablette

T'as pas regardé la conf toi
C'est à dire ?

Et bien il me semble que le mec d'EA à montré plusieurs séquence d'un jeu de foot us avec déplacement grâce à l'écran tactile.
djpedro
Mario Bros
Mario Bros

Message par djpedro »

Caractéristiques de la WiiU.

Dotée d'un microprocesseur IBM multi-coeur, la machine lira des disques propriétaires à haute densité et sera capable d'afficher des résolutions allant du 480i au 1080p grâce à une connectique HMDI, YUV, S-Video et composite. La machine embarquera une mémoire interne en Flash de taille encore indéterminée, un port pour carte SD similaire à celui de la Wii et quatre ports USB 2.0 sur lequels on pourra brancher des disques durs externes. Les dimensions de la machine couchée à plat seront d'environ 4,5 cm de hauteur, 17 cm de largeur et 26 cm de longueur.

Source : Gamekult.
Toy
Mario Bros
Mario Bros

Message par Toy »

Cool ça m'a l'air bien non?
Boing boing, blip, fizz, glop
Quizzman
Admin
Admin

Message par Quizzman »

Pas pour tout. Genre ça c'est vachement flippant:

« la machine lira des disques propriétaires à haute densité » = Des DVD

« La machine embarquera une mémoire interne en Flash de taille encore indéterminée » = Grosse proba qu'on dise adieu aux installes et bonjour aux temps de chargement. Et ça va grandement pécher pour la boutique online aussi.
Un topic à mettre au musée ? Faites en la demande en m'envoyant un MP, j'ai la mémoire courte. :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nulenlatin
Super Mario
Super Mario

Message par nulenlatin »

Vous êtes bien pessimistes! Bon en même temps...
Quand aux caractéristiques de Gamekult, elles ne nous apprennent juste rien (un mauvais processeur multi-coeur ça doit bien pouvoir se trouver!).
@Quizzman : nan mais rester aux DVDs c'est juste pas possible... ("C'est pour ça qu'on va le faire!")
djpedro
Mario Bros
Mario Bros

Message par djpedro »

Quizzman a écrit :« La machine embarquera une mémoire interne en Flash de taille encore indéterminée » = Grosse proba qu'on dise adieu aux installes et bonjour aux temps de chargement. Et ça va grandement pécher pour la boutique online aussi.

quatre ports USB 2.0 sur lequels on pourra brancher des disques durs externes.

Pour se qui concerne la mémoire, ça semble quand même en bonne voie.

Reste a voir se que la machine a vraiment dans le ventre. Certains jeux avait l'air bien niveau graphismes, d'autres pas top (Les décors de Tekken étaient vraiment vides).
nulenlatin
Super Mario
Super Mario

Message par nulenlatin »

djpedro a écrit :Reste a voir se que la machine a vraiment dans le ventre. Certains jeux avait l'air bien niveau graphismes, d'autres pas top (Les décors de Tekken étaient vraiment vides).

Je crois que le jeu le plus moche est celui sur WIIu, les autres vidéos seraient issues des version PS3/360 (EDIT : en fait je crois que ça a déjà été dit :@ )

Wii U :love:
Dernière modification par nulenlatin le mer. 08 juin 2011 - 22:07, modifié 1 fois.
yagal
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros

Message par yagal »

MAIS OU EST KEOONE ?
:lol:
PSN: oninou
keoone
Liquid Mario
Liquid Mario

Message par keoone »

Puni
shelder
Silver Mario
Silver Mario

Message par shelder »

Maintenant que tout le monde a plus ou moins eu le temps de se mettre au courant de ce qui a été annoncé par-ci par-là lors de cette conférence, de nombreuses impressions ont été postées par les divers sites sur cette Wii U. De quoi se donner une idée de la chose.

IGN a écrit :]In short, Nintendo's gamble works. The controller is the best of both worlds, mixing traditional button inputs with the advantage of having an interface unlike anything we've seen from a home console.
-------
One of the more interesting alterations to conventional design is the system features two analog sliders at the top of the controller rather than traditional sticks. Don't make the mistake of thinking these sliders are like the 3DS "circle pad." The texture and top shape of the sliders are much more akin to Wii's nunchuk, meaning the grip and precision of movement are much better.
-------
The tablet itself appears large, but is actually quite comfortable to grip. The two sliders both being located at the top of the tablet make holding it considerably easier. A staggered configuration would only have worked with a much smaller design. Nintendo was also smart in making the new controller extremely light for its size, resulting in something that might look strange but is not as burdensome as it would seem.
-------
Nintendo played an interactive cinematic that put all my fears to rest. The difference in quality between that sequence and this was light years apart, making me wonder why I watched the hawk video in the first place.

The second major tech demonstration featured live footage of Japan, with a camera moving down a crowded street, hovering above vehicles. Like the hawk demo, the tablet was also featuring the footage shown on the television. But as I moved the new controller, I was able to see more of the city around me, without altering what was being shown on the larger screen. I could move the tablet upward to see the sky, or downward to see the street moving under me. Even more impressive, I could start to rotate the controller or "aim" it behind me to see where I had been. Pressing a button would also flip the portable display behind me, allowing me to see backwards similar to a rearview mirror. The potential for racing games with this sort of technology is truly impressive.
---------
I played two Mii mini-games on the new console. In a word, they are both fantastic. In concept, execution, scope and entertainment, they are leaps and bounds beyond what you experienced on Wii.
---------
I wasn't able to control Link, but the battle between him and Gohma that I saw was breathtaking nonetheless. Between changing the lighting, camera controls and even the tablet's display, this (Zelda) demo above all the others proved how Nintendo franchises might benefit from increased power. This was gorgeous stuff.

Gamespot a écrit :The second game, Battle Mii, dropped Miis into a Metroid themed map and pit them against an opponent riding a saucer that’s meant to look like Samus Aran’s spaceship. This time, two players guided their Metroid suited Miis in a split screen hunt for the spaceship in a large space themed level using Wii remotes and nunchuks. Each suited player had 3 health points that could be replenished by hearts floating in bubbles that could be collected once the bubble was popped and it dropped to the ground. In addition, question mark icons could be collected to earn a helmet for the armor suit that upgraded the firing speed.

The player using the tablet to control the ship relied solely on the display, all movement and aiming was controlled by the motion controls and the circle pads, which were used to adjust height and direction. What was especially cool was the ability to use the gyros in the tablet to quickly target your enemies. The simple game of hide and seek was extremely fun and easy to pick up and definitely sold us on the notion of using the tablet’s screen in conjunction with a game.

---------

Overall we have to say we were impressed by what we saw. The way the controller works with the system and game experiences was very clever and offered a wide variety of possibilities that were exciting. The new controller is a very smart element that we reckon will be a gamechanger for what Nintendo does on the console. The backwards compatibility with Wii games and peripherals was also a masterstroke, ensuring consumers will get the most out of the raft of peripherals they undoubtedly own.

GameSpite a écrit :After playing a few games with the Wii U controller, my often-voiced skepticism about its design has melted away. It is genuinely great.

Kotaku a écrit :With Wii U, Nintendo seems uniquely positioned to compete in the space that made the Wii a massive success, while also catering to dedicated gamers who hunger for high-def visuals and competitive online play. Players who enjoy competing with each other in Wii Sports or Wii Play in the same room and players who enjoy competing with others online will likely find something to love about the Wii U experience, a surprising middle-ground between dedicated gamer and casual fan.

This is a video game console informed by the experiences and experiments of Nintendo's past, blending connectivity, social interaction and multi-screen gaming into an all-new device.

Gizmodo a écrit :That's something no controller's ever offered before: The possibility of entirely different viewpoint, the ability to see something in a game that no one else sees, to engage different players in completely different ways. A screen is by definition a blank canvas, a place that be inscribed with anything. Which means there's basically limitless potential in the Wii U and its controller, just waiting to be exploited. Developers can use that space for whatever they want, whether it's an alternative view or secondary action to the main game, extra info, a straight-up mirror, or anything else they can think of that'll take advantage of the fact they now have another window to show players whatever they want, completely independent of the TV.

We haven't even seen the beginning of what this thing is capable of, but one thing's clear today: It works, and it's a hell of a lot of fun.

TechCrunch a écrit :Nintendo will likely slowly releases more tidbits of Wii U info until its 2012 release; they’re not going to let you forget about the console. No one here at E3 has forgot about it. It’s easily the best thing at E3 this year. Best of show? Yep.

Quick note: The name is dumb. Wii U? Dumb.

Et enfin la fameuse démo de Zelda HD:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk[/video]
Le monde appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt.
flammen
Docteur Mario
Docteur Mario

Message par flammen »

AHL a écrit :Les jeux annoncés ont l'air prometteur, la manette offre plein de possibilités je trouve, j'espère que les développeurs vont nous sortir des trucs de fou! Moi ce qui me faisait peur avec un écran intégré c'est que tout le monde joue le nez sur sa manette et la partie de console entre potes se transforme en rendez-vous de nerds!

C'est marrant ça, je suis sur que s'ils n'étaient sortit que sur PS360 tu ne les aurai pas trouvé si prometteur que ça.

Bref, perso je pense réellement que Nintendo va faire un foirage complet avec cette console qui encore une fois a 5ans de retard et dont la tablette est une vaste blague.(tablette unique par console)

Je ne vois pas en quoi ça va bien pouvoir attirer les gamers (hormis les Nsexe en mal de console HD et dont certains trainent ici... :) ) puisque manifestement, et comme prévu ça va être du portage Ps360 ou du multi. Et les casuals je doute franchement que ça les emballe plus que ça cette tablette.
provencal.le-gaulois
Super Mario
Super Mario

Message par provencal.le-gaulois »

La vidéo de Zelda pète bien quand même !

PS: Non Shelder, le monde appartient à ceux qui ont des ouvriers qui se lèvent tôt !
Eleglin
Docteur Mario
Docteur Mario

Message par Eleglin »

En tout cas, la communication a été si bonne que même l'action de Nintendo s'est mis à descendre depuis hier soir.
Nintendo va devoir véritablement se retrousser les manches s'ils ne veulent pas faire un beau flop avec leur console BoBox+IManette
Répondre